Thursday 17 September 2015

Class 3 Revision (SELF STUDY)
I     Fill in the blanks with suitable possessive adjective’s and possessive pronouns using clues given in the bracket.

1. It is not _______idea.  It is _____(we/they)
2. That is ________ pencil.  It is not ______ (you / he)
3. That is ______bicycle.  Not ______ (my/you)
4. ______ have a kittten.  It is ______(I /my)
5.  I forgot to bring ____ pen.  Can you lend me ____ (I / you)

II.      Choose the right words to complete these sentences.
1. The car is inside / near the house.
2.  The bird is sitting on / at the tree.
3. Raju is standing on / between the two men.
4.  I live in / on Hyderabad.
5.  The cat hid under / over the chair.

III.     Punctuate the following.
1.  what time is it
2. wow what a lovely dress
3.  raj rahul and ram are good friends
4.  where do you live

5.  alas we lost the match

No comments:

Post a Comment